Employee of the Month!!!
In our work place we regularly follow a ritual of Employee Appreciation. Following the same, we did an activity, namely – “MAD – Mutual Admiration Den”. Under this the employees were marked on five parameters –
1) Young Gun (Going above and beyond the call of duty)
2) Florence Nightingale (Leading a Helping hand to others in their work)
3) Smiley Joy (for being the optimistic and positive person)
4) Hawaiin (best dressed personality)
5) Santa-Banta (which shows humorous nature)
We are happy to announce that Ms.Sonam Chopra have been selected as ‘Employee of the Month’.
We appreciate the effort and the time she has put into her job in the past one year. We have noticed that since the time she has joined as Chief Happiness Officer, she has displayed great enthusiasm to learn and grow professionally. She has been working hard and also worked overtime to gain the maximum benefit from her work. WhenAt60 Solutions never fail to notice the hard work of their employees in the long run. To show our appreciation for your work and conduct, we bestow upon you the Certificate as an Impromptu.
This is a gesture from our part to reward the efforts of our employees with appreciation certificates.
May you be a shining star always