Office Assistant (0-1yr) – Realize your dreams
Objective: To nurture your talents, WhenAt60 Solutions Pvt. Ltd., has put structured Office Administration in place. The office Assistant (OA) is responsible for providing general administrative support to the entire WhenAt60 eco system as well as specific support to Director on special projects Including fundraising, design, and presentations.
The OA must be adept at producing high quality document (Word, Excel) and presentations (Power Point) under tight deadlines, therefore knowledge of word, excel, power point, and outlook is essential. Multitasking and prioritizing workflow are essential to success into his role.
The OA should be able to communicate in an articulate manner (written, verbal), and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
About the company: WhenAt60 is a unique one of its kind eldercare initiative to promote independence and dignity. It’s mission being:
- To bring to seniors and their friends and loved ones vital information, services and products to help strengthen and prolong productive and good quality independent living.
- To act as a facilitator towards making human aging more productive and fulfilling – Productive Aging.
- To create re-employment opportunities for seniors
- To enrich the quality of life for seniors.
Key Responsibilities: The Office Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support to the entire WhenAt60 Solutions.
- She must be a good telecaller.
- Serving as the primary receptionist (answer and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing and assisting visitors);
- Maintaining contracts and calendars;
- Ordering, stocking, and distributing office supplies;
- Making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents;
- Planning and scheduling meeting and appointments;
- Organizing and maintaining paper and electronics files;
- Maintaining general office tidiness;
- Providing direct administrative support to WhenAt60 director;
- Helping with public presentations;
- Organising and owning community events;
- Owning with other special projects related to design and exhibitions;
- Running errands and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate/Master’s degree, strong plus if degree Psychology, Social Work
- Active in extracurricular activities
- Knowledge and interest in other activities of organization.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and ability to work under stress
- Good presentation, negotiation and demonstration skills
- Result driven
- Excellent English and Hindi language communication skills
To Apply : Please send a two page note mentioning your suitability for the said position with an updated CV and photograph in one document with three references in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “OFFICE ASSISTANT” in the subject line.