Chief Happiness Officer (0-1yr) – Realize your dreams
Objective : Aspiring to create a difference, WhenAt60 Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has formulated the Chief Happiness Officer role. We invite dynamic individuals who aspire to hone their skills in innovation, strategy formulation, cause marketing, team building. The role provides immense opportunities to maximize one’s growth curve enhancing organizational value.
About the company : WhenAt60 is a unique one of its kind eldercare initiative to promote independence and dignity. It’s mission being :
- To bring to seniors and their friends and loved ones vital information, services and products to help strengthen and prolong productive and good quality independent living.
- To act as a facilitator towards making human aging more productive and fulfilling – Productive Aging.
- To create re-employment opportunities for seniors
- To enrich the quality of life for seniors
Key Responsibilities: The Officer’s primary responsibility is to increase revenue through effective Sales and Marketing, through individual as well as corporates. Manage and supervise the Sales, administration, promotion, PR and to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities. Key responsibilities include :
- Focus on building long-term relationships with prospects rather than hitting one-off targets
- Responsible for developing existing member relationships and finding new members/sponsors
- Visit potential corporates for new business/sponsorships
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product and services developments and discussing special promotions
- Review own sales performance, against targets
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate/Master’s degree, strong plus if degree in Gerontology, Psychology, Social Work
- Degree in Computer Studies or Business Administration or Sales Marketing
- Active in extracurricular activities
- Knowledge and interest in sales
- Self-motivated, hardworking and ability to work in a startup environment
- Good presentation, negotiation and demonstration skills
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income
- Excellent English and Hindi language communication skills
Term and clarifications :
- The selected person will initially be under probation of upto 6 months and reviewed for possible confirmation and increments based on performance.
- The job will entail compulsory travel within NCR region, business costs will be reimbursed.
- They will enter into a performance agreement with WhenAt60.
- The CHO will be needed to use their own laptop to complete the work.
To Apply : Please send a one page note mentioning your suitability for the said position with an updated CV and photograph in one document with three references in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Chief Happiness Officer” in the subject line.