Sales & Marketing Intern – Realize your dreams
JOB TITLE : Sales & Marketing Intern – Realize your dreams
JOB LOCATION: Delhi
Objective : To nurture your talents, WhenAt60 Solutions Pvt. Ltd., has put structured Sales Internship Program in place. The internship program fosters to create a new paradigm of corporate professionals who are successful Sales individuals.
You will learn a lot about how a start-up works and runs. Applicants must be local & have reliable transportation. This is an unpaid internship, but available for collage credit.
About the company : WhenAt60 is a unique one of its kind eldercare initiative to promote independence and dignity. It’s mission being :
To bring to seniors and their friends and loved ones vital information, services and products to help strengthen and prolong productive and good quality independent living.
- To act as a facilitator towards making human aging more productive and fulfilling – Productive Aging.
- To create re-employment opportunities for seniors
- To enrich the quality of life for seniors
Key Responsibilities: The Intern’s primary responsibility is to support the Sales and Marketing team to manage and supervise the Sales, administration, promotion, PR and to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities. Key responsibilities include :
- Focus on building long-term relationships with prospects rather than hitting one-off targets
- Responsible for developing existing member relationships and finding new members/sponsors
- Visit potential corporates for new business/sponsorships
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product and services developments and discussing special promotions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate/Master’s degree, strong plus if degree in Gerontology, Psychology, Social Work
- Degree in Computer Studies or Business Administration or Sales Marketing
- Active in extracurricular activities
- Knowledge and interest in sales
- Self-motivated, hardworking and ability to work under stress
- Good presentation, negotiation and demonstration skills
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income
- Excellent English and Hindi language communication skills
Term and clarifications :
- The internship will initially be for a period of 6 to 8 weeks
- The job will entail compulsory travel within NCR region, business costs will be reimbursed.
- The intern will be needed to use their own laptop to complete the work.
- At the end of successful internship the candidate needs to get his/her report approved.
- Upon successful completion of internship the candidate will be awarded with a certificate from the whenat60 solutions.
To Apply : Please send a two page note mentioning your suitability for the said position with an updated CV and photograph in one document with three references in word format to email@example.com. Please mention “Sales & Marketing Intern” in the subject line.