SEO/Social Media Intern – Realize your dreams
JOB TITLE : SEO/Social Media Intern – Realize your dreams
JOB LOCATION: Delhi
Objective : WhenAt60 Solutions is looking for enthusiastic interns to help drive our marketing team’s organic search engine optimization (SEO) and social media efforts. You’ll learn about the competitive, fast-growing search engine industry and again valuable Internet marketing skills you can use in almost any job.
You will learn a lot about how a start-up works and runs. Applicants must be local & have reliable transportation. This is an unpaid internship, but available for collage credit.
About the company : WhenAt60 is a unique one of its kind eldercare initiative to promote independence and dignity. It’s mission being :
To bring to seniors and their friends and loved ones vital information, services and products to help strengthen and prolong productive and good quality independent living.
- To act as a facilitator towards making human aging more productive and fulfilling – Productive Aging.
- To create re-employment opportunities for seniors
- To enrich the quality of life for seniors
Key Responsibilities: This is an exciting opportunity to gain work experience and learn how to build Social Media Dominance & Brand Loyalty. Key responsibilities include :
- Growing fan-base & viewership on social accounts
- Posts & engagement on 4-5 social accounts
- Assist with managing 100 Campus Ambassadors
- Giveaway assistance (pulling winners, contacting, mailouts, etc.)
- Answer phones & arrange conference calls
- Posting comments & links on appropriate blogs & websites
- Create email campaigns, as needed
- On-page SEO such as keyword and image optimization
- Link building activities including blogger/journalist outreach
- Update & maintain contact list
- Research & analyze new media for PR development
- Maintain media archives
Qualifications and Experience:
- An aptitude for multi-tasking all day
- Ability to work within a team
- Encourage/Increase “likes” and “sharing” of our social media through improved content
- Develop easily understood social media program for members
- Be technology literate. Tech geeks welcome!
- Be a fast learner with a good attitude.
- Knowledge of SEO, web marketing and social media (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn) is a big plus
- Self-motivated, hardworking and ability to work under stress
- Excellent English and Hindi language communication skills
Term and clarifications :
- The internship will initially be for a period of 6 to 8 weeks
- The intern will be needed to use their own laptop to complete the work.
- At the end of successful internship the candidate needs to get his/her report approved.
- Upon successful completion of internship the candidate will be awarded with a certificate from the whenat60 solutions.
To Apply : Please send a two page note mentioning your suitability for the said position with an updated CV and photograph in one document with three references in word format to email@example.com. Please mention “SEO/Social Media Intern” in the subject line.