WhenAt60 is hiring – Management Trainees !
To nurture young talent, we have put together a structured Management Trainee Program in place. Through this program, we welcome exceptional Management Graduates who have a passion to contribute for the senior citizens.
We will provide these individuals with hands on, rigorous training in multiple locations. After identifying their core strengths, keeping in mind their areas of interest, we will place them in roles that help maximise their learning and growth.
If you are willing to test yourself to a new paradigm of career and you fit into the following expectations please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB TITLE : Management Trainee
JOB LOCATION: Delhi
LAST DATE : 13th Oct’12
WhenAt60 Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is seeking candidates for the position of a management trainee for their organization to be based in Delhi.
- Work closely with Managers for creating partner report from information provided by the partners.
- Feed progress information of advocacy events to Management Information System.
- Help conducting 5 advocacy events per month, by coordinating with vendors, venue, filing, kits etc.
- Establish links with other corporate organizations for need based capacity building of WhenAt60.
- To participate in various awareness building programmes.
- Support Manager for the overall programme management, administration, reporting and review.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-graduate degree in social development, economics or technical diploma.
- Prior working experience will be an advantage. Experience of implementing multi-sector programmes involving education, health, livelihoods, and eldercare is highly desirable.
- Good inter-personal skills, and strong communication in Hindi and English (verbal and written), are essential.
Term and clarifications :
- The trainee will initially be provided a stipend per month and reviewed for possible increments and perks based on performance.
- They will enter into a performance agreement with WhenAt60.
- The trainee will be needed to use their own laptop to complete the work.
To Apply :
Please send a two page note mentioning your suitability for the said position with an updated CV in one document with three references in word format to email@example.com. Please mention “Application for Management Trainee” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Last date for sending application is 13th Oct’12